When the fight gets fierce, you have to get ferocious.
This book will teach me how to train with my pain, push with my prayers and conquer what's trying to conquer me. SUMMARY:
This book isn't about winning pretty. Rather, it will show you how to punch through your pain, deliver a fatal blow to the enemy, possess all God has for you, and experience ferocious victory. The devil is striking from every side and it's not because he wants to distract you or ruin your day--he wants to take you out He'll do anything to break you down. But you can flip the script and dismantle him instead When the enemy attacks, the fight gets ugly. Your prayers and your faith have to get intense. You have to remove the makeup, take off the tie, and get down in the dirt of life to destroy the work of the devil.
In Ferocious Warrior
, Cora Jakes Coleman shows you how to win. Sharing keys that helped her through personal battles with depression, insecurity, infertility, and loss, Cora offers strategies to help identify the tactics and agenda of the enemy, and the obstacles to your breakthrough. Ferocious warriors don't shrink back from the enemy--they go into his camp and take back everything he stole from them.
The book also reveals:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- How to use the weapons of warfare that are already at your disposal
- How to implement the five principles of prayer
- How to let your pain push you to your next level
- How to think like a warrior and win even the toughest fights
- Prayers and affirmations to help readers activate their faith
- How to experience and maintain deliverance
- Guidance to develop the lifestyle of a warrior and sharpen the weapons that bring victory