How can we sift through the busyness, the mess, and the stress to uncover the abundant life God offers? Uncluttered is not a formula about what stuff you need to give up. It's about slowing down long enough for God to remind you of his truth and what it means to be his child. Through heartwarming, relatable, and hilarious stories, Courtney Ellis shares her journey from a life of stress, stuff, and exhaustion to one of peace, space, and fulfillment.
You'll learn practical tips for paring down your possessions, simplifying your schedule, and practicing the ancient art of Sabbath (even if you are a parent )
covers 12 relevant Christian lifestyle topics such as: Applying Spiritual Disciplines
- Sabbath: Receiving the Gift of Rest
- Worship: The Ultimate Uncluttered Act
- Prayer: Holy Whispers
- Hospitality: Hot Dogs, Strangers, and You (and more )
Practical Lifestyle Tips
- The Secret of Simplicity: God First
- Stuff: More Is Not Always Better
- Technology: How to 'Turn Off'
- Uncluttered Kids: Simple, Soulful Parenting (and more )
Uncluttered ushers you towards a lifestyle of holiness and joy in the Lord. Author Courtney Ellis' sharp wit, clever humor, and profound insights will not only take you on an exciting journey through her walk with the Lord, but will also lead you to uniquely experience yours. Find out what happens when you simply put God first.