Peace can be scarce in these turbulent times. How can you find the genuine peace that Jesus promises us? This daily devotional by beloved author Stephen Arterburn will help you do just that. Each day's reading encourages you to spend a few minutes thinking about ways that you and God, working together, can overcome your challenges, organize your life, focus your thoughts, and follow the path that your heavenly Father intends for you to take.
Bound in a beautifully embossed imitation leather cover and packed with topics from growing in faith to trusting in the Lord, each of the 100 devotions provides a short reflection, a key Bible verse, an inspiring quote, and a prayer that will root your trust in God's Word.
This devotional includes:
- Daily devotions on 100 topics that encourage finding peace in God's care
- Thought-provoking quotes
- Powerful prayers inspired by Scripture
- 5-minute devotions with further study options
Its full-color interior, imitation leather cover, and silver embossing makes it perfect for gifts, personal use, and small groups. Flexisoft, approx. 208 pages, 5 x 8 inches.
This Daily Devotional on Finding Peace Covers 100 Key Topics: Trusting God
- Trusting God's Timing
- God Protects
- In God's Hands
- And more
How Spiritual Disciples Refresh You in His Presence
- Ask God (Prayer)
- Study God's Word
- Worship God Every Day
- And more
Relationships & Character
- Make Peace with the Past
- Turbulent Times Build Character
- Finding Strength
- And more
And Other Topics What Makes This 100 Days of Peace Daily Devotional
Start your day right with an uplifting devotion that strengthens your faith, prayer, worship, understanding of God, and more. Features--
- Full color
- Beautifully embossed imitation leather cover (the perfect gift )
- Simple daily format, covering 100 days:
- 100 Refreshing Devotions on Finding Peace
- Key Verses and Encouraging Quotes
- 100 Prayers for Daily Use
- Makes for an excellent repeatable devotional
In the 100 Days of Peace devotional, readers will be renewed with a deeper sense of confidence as they are led to experience the powerful, transforming effect God's love has on life.
- Personal or small group devotions
- Gifts (Christmas gift, birthday gift, graduation gift, baptism gift, etc.)
- Prayer groups
- Christian or home schools
- New believers' classes
- Support & recovery groups
- Chaplaincy or prison ministry
About the Series
The Stephen Arterburn's 100 Days of Encouragement series is intended to give short and helpful devotions that touch upon areas of faith for readers to build on. Each devotion includes a key verse, prayer, and Bible reading selection. The series includes four titles that cover prayer, healing, character, and peace.
The series includes insights from Stephen Arterburn, best-selling author of Every Man's Battle (over one million copies sold) and Healing is a Choice. Stephen Arterburn is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries. Arterburn is also host of the #1 nationally syndicated Christian counseling talk show New Life Live , heard and watched by over two million people each week on nearly 200 radio stations nationwide.