What if you could study Romans with your favorite Bible scholars from across the ages? With The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible, you can This unique resource is designed to empower pastors and leaders to effectively preach and teach God's Word. This is much more than a commentary - it takes the best scholarly works available and combines them in a single resource. Inside each volume of The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible, you'll find:
- A verse-by-verse outline alongside each passage of Scripture that draws out key concepts.
- In-depth commentary synthesized from hundreds of trusted sources, including Matthew Henry, John MacArthur, Charles Spurgeon...and many more.
- Thoughts designed to provide practical application of Scripture for your congregation.
- Deeper studies that expand on original Greek sources, provide historical background, and explain key points.
- An Outline & Subject Index designed for topical study - perfect for quickly creating messages on a particular theme.
There's a volume of The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible series for nearly any sermon you can imagine. Explore the full series on our website at lmw.org