We often times become tired of the painful and dysfunctional relationship with family and friends. It's about time you and I began to love others and yourself unconditionally for the time that the god of heaven have given you and I on this earth let us give back.
1. In the book of Matthew 5:44-47 "But I say unto you. Love your enemies, bless them that curse you. Do good to them that hate you' and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your father which is in heaven; for he maketh the sun to rise on the evil and the good and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust. For if ye love them which love you... What regard have ye? Do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? Do not even the publicans..."
2. Matthew 6:12 "And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors."
3. Matthew 6:14 "For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly father will also forgive you."
4. Ephesians 4:32 "Be ye kind one and another, tenderhearted... Forgive one another even as God for Christ's sake hath forgive you."
5. Mark 11:25 "And when ye stand praying. Forgive if ye have aught against any that your father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses."
6. Colossians 3:13 "Forbearing one another, and forgive one another. If any man have a quarrel against any, even as Christ forgive you so also do ye."
Know the personal changes you need to heal in your life so you can give the love which is healthy.
Have you transformed your relationship with the god of heaven?
Norma Burns brings a proven professional and unique and personal background to forget and forgive each other, beyond our faith. She holds a MA in Christian counseling and pastoral counseling. She worked as a nurse, for over 30 years. She has also been an assistant pastor, youth pastor, and pastoral care counselor.