Because Christians have strong and opposing views on this controversial topic, the goal of this in-depth study is to identify the scriptural position.
- Is it appropriate for you as a Christian to defend yourself?
- How should godly character and your life purpose affect your
response to personal danger?
- Should you defend family members? Or strangers?
- What defensive measures are acceptable?
The conclusions may surprise you.
Living an exemplary Christian life may cause you to get into trouble with civil government. God ordained human government and the New Testament says to submit to human authorities, yet the authorities considered Jesus and his disciples criminals.
- What does it mean for you to submit?
- Must you obey a corrupt government official or ungodly laws?
This Bible study develops clear guidelines for
civil disobedience that honors God.
LARRY FOX has more than thirty years of teaching experience in Christian seminars, workshops and adult Bible studies, and has written several books. His passion is helping Christians become spiritually mature and discover the person God made them to be. His career includes engineering, management and church business administration.