"Choosing to be a Trailblazer will shape your life with adventure. . . . Follow the path that Micah has created for you."
- Annie F. Downs, New York Times
bestselling author of That Sounds FunAre you ready to live a life like no one else?
We all want our lives to count for something. We desperately want to know if we matter, what our purpose is, and if it's ok to chase a dream bigger than ourselves. In Trailblazers
, using biblical characters and his own life experiences, pastor Micah E. Davis shows how a life that is built on a solid foundation of faith can lead us to blaze a new trail . . . a unique one God has purposed for us. And the best part is you don't have to wait for anyone else--you can start right now!
In his debut book, Micah takes us on a fresh, honest, and bold journey, exploring such questions as:
- What is my purpose and how do I know it's what God wants for me?
- What do I need to let go of to pursue the calling God has placed on my life?
- Does God have more in store for me than this? Am I really allowed to go after it?
- Can God use a flawed and broken person like me to impact the Kingdom?
- And more!
At the heart of a Trailblazer lies a supernatural courage, strength, and faith to go first.
Come alongside Micah to discover what it truly means to live out the way of a Trailblazer and to live a life that matters.