Do you think you know the fruit of the Spirit? Think again! In this six-session Bible study, you will rediscover the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, faithfulness, kindness, goodness, self-control, and gentleness. Learn the context around Paul's writings about the fruit, and hone in on each fruit understand fully what it means to keep in step with the Spirit. Full color visuals, thought-provoking questions, Bible passages for further reflection, and more will offer a deeper look into a familiar topic. Gain new insights as you focus on the power of the Holy Spirit at work in your life.
- Cover all nine fruits of the Spirit in six sessions
- Know the meaning and Greek word for each fruit
- Biblical examples of spiritual fruit-filled lives
- Fruit of the Spirit vs. acts of the flesh
- "Fruitful" action steps anyone can do to walk in the Spirit
- The who, what, where, when and why of Paul's letter to the Galatians
Rose Visual Bible Studies are packed with full-color visuals that show key information at a glance! With their easy-to-use format--read it, know it, explore it,
and live it
--these 6-week inductive studies are perfect for gaining a deeper insight into God's Word.