Visit the Holy Land and other sacred biblical sights alongside the accompanying biblical text without ever leaving home.
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible is a visually immersive Bible reading experience featuring over 1,100 images, maps, and illustrations to provide greater insight and understanding of the people, places, and things of Scripture. Book specific introductions provide the setting and circumstances of writing for each book, and every image includes a descriptive caption to help better understand what is pictured. Also included are more than 275 full-length commentary articles and 40+ "Digging Deeper" callouts strategically placed throughout the Bible for further exploration.
- More than 1,100 images, maps, and illustrations with descriptive captions
- More than 275 full-length articles to provide greater insight and understanding
- Over 40 "Digging Deeper" callouts
- Book introductions to introduce setting and circumstances of writing
- Intentionally designed pages to optimize the visual reading experience
- Two-column text format
- Topical subheadings
- 9.5-point type
- Black-letter text for better readability
- Smyth-sewn durable binding
- Two ribbon markers for easy referencing between pages
- Presentation page for gift-giving
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible(R) (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture's life-transforming message and to share it with others.