The infallible, living Word of God as penned in the majestic King James Version has had a powerful influence on language and literature since 1611. Developed by scholars and entwined with poetic cadence and vivid imagery, this version of the Bible is the standard by which all translations are measured and the most printed book of all time. Grow your Christian faith as you immerse yourself in the beauty and truth found in these trusted words. Features - Personal size: Content
Cover & Binding
- An engaging 11-pt. font and revelatory subheadings create an enhanced reading experience.
- Words of Christ are easily identified with red letters.
- Handy thumb indexes make for quick referencing.
- Full-color maps help you locate important historical places and events from Bible times.
- Traditional two-column format with line matching allows for better readability.
- High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Metallic foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- High-quality Smyth-sewn binding stitches book signatures together, providing durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the overall design.
- A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.