Ken Taylor's best selling book is updated with all new bright and colorful illustrations and a larger trim size. Using the alphabet as a learning tool, the easy-to-use format of this beloved picture book connects Bible themes and verses that teach kids ages 3-7 Christian values. Each spread represents a letter of the alphabet and a Christian value or moral lesson beginning in the same letter. Kids are encouraged to find the lesson being modeled (or not) in the illustrations. They are also asked questions to help them apply the lesson to their lives. This book is sure to win the hearts of kids and parents alike.
- Fresh, new, engaging and interactive art.
- Original text asks readers to refer to the picture in order to answer the questions.
- Fun picture book style that teaches the alphabet, words and biblical lessons.
- Scriptures related to theme are printed on each spread.
- Kids ages 3-7 will love learning or reviewing their alphabet and finding the objects in each illustration that begins with the theme letter.
- Adults will enjoy teaching kids the Biblical lessons associated with each letter.
- Parents and grandparents may remember using this classic book when they were younger.
- The art is filled with children, bears, and other adorable creatures to reinforce the lessons and keep children engaged.