Forgiving What You Can't Forget as we engage with questions about what forgiveness is, what it isn't, and how to deal with difficult relationships in our lives.
New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst has found journaling to be a life-giving way to help her forgive others and live free of bitterness and resentment. She is passionate about coming alongside readers on our own journeys of forgiveness, whether our deepest pain comes from years ago or is still happening today.
In this unique interactive companion to Forgiving What You Can't Forget, Lysa shares:
- Powerful readings about forgiveness and healing
- Encouraging quotes from Forgiving What You Can't Forget
- Key Scriptures related to the topic of each chapter
- Journaling prompts for personal reflection, along with space to write
- Short prayers to get you started in giving what you're working on to God
With color photographs from places that are spiritually meaningful to Lysa, The Forgiveness Journal is a beautiful guide to freedom. As Lysa writes, "Forgiveness is possible. And it is good. Your heart is much too beautiful of a place for unhealed pain. Your soul is much too deserving of new possibilities to stay stuck here. And today is the perfect day to start taking steps on this unexpected, miraculous pathway to healing."