Through the Eyes of a Lion Bible Study Book
includes printed content for six sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, "How to Use This Study," a leader guide, and tips for leading a group.
Her parents called her Lenya Lion because of her ferocious personality and hair that had been wild and mane-like since birth. But they never expected that, five days before Christmas, their five-year-old daughter would suddenly go to heaven after an asthma attack. How do you walk into an emergency room with your daughter and leave without her?
In Through the Eyes of a Lion
, Pastor Levi Lusko shares the eye-opening truth of the power of hope in a world that is often filled with pain, suffering, and loss. In his words: "This book isn't a manual for grieving, but a manifesto for high-octane living, and through it I want you to see that God made you for a purpose. There is a wild and wonderful calling on your life--a microphone in your hands. Jesus wants you to look at the adventure of your life through His eyes, the eyes of a Lion."
Both overtly instructive and deeply inspirational, this study covers difficult ground with sensitivity and passion. You'll realize that preparing for death is key to living a fuller life. You'll understand that Heaven is nearer than it seems. You'll learn how to see with eyes of faith. And you'll get the insight you need to face your fears and turn your journey into a "roar story."
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Learn how to navigate the tension between promise and fulfillment.
- Grieve with hope and find assurance in the gospel.
- Invite God into and let Him redeem your losses, suffering, and pain.
- Embrace life's circumstances with the promises of God.
- Find the tools you need to face your fears and turn your journey into a roar story.
- Take heart during times of trial.