Your retirement adventure starts in these pages
- Where will your retirement adventure take you?
- Now what?
- How will you fill the hours?
- How will you deal with the losses you will experience?
- How do you find a sense of purpose and significance?
Ed Zinkiewicz takes an honest look at things they don't tell you at the retirement party. He goes on to help you examine:
- What to expect-and what to avoid-as you enter into retirement
- How to think about retirement before the big day arrives
- Where (and how) to find meaningful "work" to replace the workplace
- How to manage the different stages of retirement
- Ways to build joy and fulfillment-play and purpose-into your life after work
You retire from work, but not from life. Your new life can become energizing, positive, healthful and joyful-a great place to retire to