- 52 lessons on 13 topics, such as Depending on Jesus, Getting into God’s Word, Becoming a Disciple, Living Clean, Using My Gifts, and Growing Together in the Church
- CD-ROM includes the entire book’s contents
- Includes a kid-friendly “on your own” page for each small-group session
- Flexible for use in a variety of situations (second hour, mid-week, Sunday School, Christian school, at home)
- Easy-to-use, popular format
Getting children to participate in a small group discussion can be a challenge. What is needed is a foolproof format that engages and keeps kids involved in the topic at hand. The Big Book of Discipleship Basics offers just that—a step-by-step format for leading small group sessions that lead to amazing opportunities for discipleship. Every topic is introduced with a Get Started section (the icebreaker to get the session started) followed by a Get Focused section (specific Bible study on the topic). Finally, a Get Going section encourages students to apply what they’ve learned in their day-to-day lives. This valuable resource features fun activities and thought-provoking questions on such topics as depending on Jesus, getting into God’s Word and becoming a disciple. Get your students and teachers excited about growing together with The Big Book of Discipleship Basics.