Pastor Charles Stanley provides a wealth of principles to be applied practically as you read and study God's Word.
The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible, with over a million sold to date, is designed to lead believers into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ, and to help them experience the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love. The updated second edition is the best way to experience this bestselling classic--with a completely new design featuring our easy-to-read Comfort Print typeface, 100 specially designed maps and charts that bring biblical places and themes to life, and over 43,000 cross references to enrich your study of the Word.
- 30 Life Principles articles highlight Dr. Stanley's essentials for Christian living
- More than 2,500 Life Lessons verse notes bring to life the practical and personal nature of God's Word to us
- A listing of over 300 verses revealing God's promises throughout the Bible that encourage, strengthen, and bring hope
- Answers to Life's Questions and What the Bible Says About articles bring scriptural insight to bear on topics of special importance to every believer
- Topical indexes give immediate access to hundreds of life-giving principles and promises throughout the Old and New Testaments
- Book introductions provide an overview of the themes and literary structure of each book and alert readers to important principles they'll encounter as they read
- New for the 2nd Edition, 100 maps and charts that help important biblical places and themes come alive and over 43,000 cross references to enrich your study
- Exclusive NASB Comfort Print(R) typeface
- Easy-to-read 10-point print size