When waiting on God stretches for months or years, we might begin to doubt His promises. Did I hear You correctly, God? Do You see what I'm going through? Why does this have to be so hard?
In Wait and See
, Wendy Pope draws on the life of King David to help us
- focus on the Person of our faith rather than the object of our wait;
- prepare for the future by participating in God's work in the present;
- view God's pauses as opportunities to know Him better;
- gain confidence in God's plans, even during uncertain times; and
- step out of the security of the known to find peace in the unknown.
How can we take every opportunity to focus on God and His beautiful future? This hands-on guidebook will show you how to transform a difficult season of waiting into a sweet season with God.