The Church Becomes What the Church Sings
In the most basic sense, worship is the act of offering praise to God. But worship is a much more powerful act than we are often aware. It is nothing less than an opened floodgate, unleashing a supernatural flow between Heaven and Earth.
For the first time, multiple generations of apostolic, prophetic and warfare worship leaders join together to reveal the ways in which God is working through praise and worship today Discover how you can participate in it, and what you can expect from this fresh move of God
In this unique collaboration, pioneering authors David Blomgren and Bob Sorge join with emerging voices to offer a profound vision on the supernatural power of worship.
In Restoring Praise and Worship to the Church
, you will discover...
- The Heart of Zion: Apostle John Eckhardt reveals the way in which worship creates a "mountain of the Lord" encounter for hearts that are set on Zion.
- The Prophetic Vision of "Musical Eyes." Rodrigo Zablah teaches on the importance of seeing in the spirit to release the sounds of Heaven.
- The Power of Apostolic Worship: Annie Edwards teaches on how this dimension of praise and worship cleanses atmospheres, breaks open regions, and releases breaker anointings.
- The River of Healing Praise: Jenny Weaver shares how you can release the supernatural flow of God's healing power through Scripture-soaked songs.
- The Asaph Anointing: Kathy Summers reveals keys to releasing the song of the Lord through prophetic worship.
Enter into the powerful fullness of true worship, and watch as Heaven's floodgates open