What are the top ten diagnosed special needs among kids today? Find out. Then discover teaching techniques - plus tips for parents and other kids in the classroom.What this resource offers....
- New ideas! Tips that work! Learn how to identify and connect with children who have special needs.
- Money savings! For just over a dollar each, you can hand out an empowering pocket guide to 10 volunteers.
- Then, you'll understand how to make children with special needs part of your ministry, and give them roles where they can thrive - and grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- Includes surveys to help teachers partner with parents.... and establish action plans that work.
- Confidence building. Addresses the top ten diagnosed special needs among today's kids. Teachers will gain confidence as they discover new ways to reach children who have special needs.
- Easy to use. Conveniently tuck Children's Ministry Pocket Guide to Special Needs into your Bible, purse, or back pocket for easy reference.
Audience: Children's Ministry Directors, Children's Ministry Leaders, Children's Ministry Volunteers, Child Care Workers