Steve Chapman is a well-known Christian singer and songwriter, but his family, friends, and countless readers also know him as an avid hunter and admirer of creation. Now this bestselling author of A Look at Life from a Deer Stand (more than 220,000 copies sold) shares 365 ideas, tips, suggestions, and pleasures related to the hunt, including:
- how to balance hobbies with life
- what to know about each game's survival tactics
- the Murphy's Law list for the hunting world
- how to engage in and be a steward of creation's wonders
- safety tips for attire, tools, rules, and weapon awareness
Packed with useful, entertaining, and wise information for those who frequently hunt or those who wish they did, this little handbook will become a guide worthy of being passed from generation to generation or outdoor enthusiasts.