This hope-filled anthem shows you how to take off the pressure to "find your purpose" and instead start living it, regardless of your circumstances, shortcomings, or struggles. This book is for you if you struggle with insecurity, shame, comparison, perfectionism, fear, heartbreak, failure, or unmet expectations.
Written for the everyday woman, Own Your Everyday features powerful biblical truth, practical action steps, raw honesty, and a dash of humor to challenge you to:
* Stop hiding inside the imaginary walls you don't even realize you've built and break through the hidden barriers that hold you back
* Examine if what you're really after has anything to do with what you're made for
* Identify and eliminate unmet expectations, excuses, and insecurities
* Overcome the lie that once you achieve ___, you'll finally be able to live your purpose
* Take the Band-aids off your brokenness and instead tackle the problem from the inside out
* Disrupt the status quo and dismantle the doubts and distractions between you and your destiny
* Silence the voices, pressures, and expectations of the world
* Become a culture changer, not changed by the culture
It's time to live with the passion of a brave-hearted woman who knows not only who she is, but also why she's chosen to change today's world. You ready?