-Many people start their day off with a few minutes of prayer and Bible study, often with a devotion. But how many of them take the time at night to spend a moment with God after their hurried bedtime prayers? Now, as a companion to Starting Your Day Right, Joyce Meyer offers Ending Your Day Right, a daily devotional aimed at helping readers take time to acknowledge and give thanks for God's presence throughout their day, and to ask for his continued care throughout the night.
- The keys to letting go at the end of the day
- Remembering to count our blessings
- Living secure in God's love
- Realizing our dreams and hopes
- and Giving thanks for the things we have.
Starting Your Day Right (Warner Faith, 11/03), the companion devotional to Ending Your Day Right, has over 122,000 hardcover copies in print.