The tough questions kids 8-12 ask about faith, Jesus, and Christianity are investigated and answered in this 365-day devotional that uses the historical facts and theological truths found in The Case for Christ to help young readers develop their faith and understand what it means to be a Christian. Each day's reading also includes reflection questions, helping kids think through what their faith personally means to them.
Become an expert witness for Jesus! For kids who want to learn more about Christianity or simply have questions about the Bible, this devotional helps young readers understand why Jesus's ministry and miracles are true and why we can confidently believe in Jesus today.
The Case for Christ Devotions for Kids:
- Includes 365 days of devotions for kids that use kid-friendly language, engaging illustrations, and clear examples to help kids understand faith and the proven truths that support Christianity
- Mixes inspirational prose with facts, research, and true stories
- Is based around material from the New York Times bestselling The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel
In addition, The Case for Christ Devotions for Kids:
- Can be used for family devotion time
- Is ideal for boys and girls ages 8-12
- Is a perfect way to encourage a child's spiritual development and engage them with the Bible
- Makes a great gift for Christmas, Easter, or at the start of a new year
If you enjoyed The Case for Christ Devotions for Kids, don't forget to check out The Case for Christ for Young Readers, which directly adapts Lee Strobel's The Case for Christ for kids 8-12.