"Love is patient, love is kind." These familiar words from the Bible begin one of its most beloved and recognized passages. Love Is brings the text of 1 Corinthians 13 to life through an illustrative exploration of God's greatest gift to us.
Critically acclaimed artist Paola Escobar delivers beautiful, nature-filled illustrations, reminding us that love is a constant positive force in the lives of those touched by it-from beginning to end, through good times and tough times.
This beautiful, jacketed hardcover:
- Will appeal to parents and grandparents of children ages 4-8
- Draws directly from the New International Reader's Version of the Holy Bible
- Features stunning illustrations by award-winning artist Paola Escobar
- Is perfect for gift-giving for Christmas, Valentine's Day and birthdays
- Is especially giftable for anniversaries, engagements or weddings
Love Is shares imaginative, thought-provoking depictions of the concepts found in 1 Corinthians 13, presenting opportunities for thoughtful conversations about love, selflessness, service, humility, honor, self control, trust, hope and perseverance. Read this picture book aloud to someone you love ... over and over again.