Beautiful illustrations and attention-keeping rhymes help make the truths of Scripture stick, even for the youngest of readers.
It's not surprising that, "The best children's Bible I've ever read," is one of the most common responses to The Rhyme Bible Storybook. From the story of creation to the resurrection of Jesus, if you're a parent, grandparent, teacher, family member, or friend looking for a lasting way to introduce the children in your life to the Word of God, you found it
There are many storybook Bibles available. Few are able to effectively make learning Scripture easy and fun, while instilling a permanent love of God's Word in the hearts of little ones. The Rhyme Bible Storybook is a proven resource thatdoes exactly that. The bright, vibrant art of Laurence Cleyet-Merle merges with each soothing rhyme, engaging both the eyes and ears of children for a Bible experience that is as memorable as it is enjoyable.
The Rhyme Bible Storybook:
- Is perfect for introducing children ages 4-8 to God's word
- Contains thirty-five classic Bible stories retold in lifting verse and read-aloud rhymes
- Features vivid, updated illustrations by Laurence Cleyet-Merle
- Is the cornerstone of a strong foundation of Bible literacy for boys and girls, even toddlers
- Makes a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, Easter, and First Communion