We live in an ever-increasingly complex world, but refreshment waits for you within these pages. Escape the anxiety--the let-downs, the distractions, the chaos--and color your way toward a quiet soul.
Escape the stress of daily life and color your way toward quietness and strength. Even in our hectic world, God's mercy and faithfulness are available. Slow down with this attractive, Bible-based adult coloring book and let God's mercy and goodness renew your soul.
With more than 90 pages of unique patterns and inspiring selections of Scripture and quotations alongside original illustrations from author and artist Jennifer Tucker, New Mercies I See invites you to turn down the volume, be still, and relax in God's goodness. A beautiful way to relieve anxiety and treat yourself to the vital practice of self-care, this exquisitely designed adult coloring book features:
- 96 single-sided pages of art and inspiring text
- A large format with 10x10 pages
- A strikingly lovely cover with gold accents
- High-quality paper that doesn't bleed through
- Convenient lay-flat binding
- Reflective Bible verses and inspirational quotes, all accompanied by beautiful designs and accented with metallic ink
- Detailed illustrations suitable for all skill levels
New Mercies I See invites you to:
- Reflect on God's goodness and generosity as you read calming and reassuring Bible verses
- Create unique pieces of art that you can give away or display as decorative reminders of God's love
- Take a break from your busy schedule to find moments for rest and replenishment
This relaxing and beautifully designed adult coloring book is perfect for anyone who:
- Welcomes a respite from the noise, distraction, and busyness of life
- Longs to meditate on Bible verses and uplifting thoughts
- Needs a stress-relieving activity, but doesn't have much time
- Looks for ways to bless a loved one with an encouraging gift for special occasions or just because
- Wants to experience a decrease in anxiety through the research-based benefits of coloring
New Mercies I See is a beautiful invitation to enjoy the peace and serenity that the Lord offers. Whatever season of life you're in, pick up your favorite art supplies and find rest for your soul as you color your way toward a more peaceful and contented state of being.