The NRSV Artisan Collection Bible is the only NRSV Bible with a printed hand-painted watercolor-effect cover design. The carefully composed interior features the easy-to-read exclusive Zondervan NRSV Comfort Print typeface and lightly ruled margins for your notes, journaling, and art.
The only NRSV Bible with a watercolor-effect cover design
Exquisite from the inside out, the NRSV Artisan Collection Bible will delight you with its gorgeous cover created with an alcohol ink painting technique. The printed cover showcases hand-painted flair and foil accents. Each page of this Bible has lightly ruled, wide margins, inviting you to journal, reflect, take notes, and create art. As you start reading, let your eyes relax as you take in more of God’s Word with the exclusive Zondervan NRSV Comfort Print® typeface, carefully designed with custom fonts to be easy and enjoyable to read.
- The full text of the New Revised Standard Version (66-book Protestant canon), vetted by an ecumenical pool of Christian academics and renowned for its beautiful balance of scholarship and readability
- Exclusive Zondervan NRSV Comfort Print typeface
- Stunning, hand-painted watercolor-effect cover design printed on soft, durable cloth
- Page edges with sparkling foil art gilding
- Lined, wide margins for journaling, notes, and art
- Two satin ribbon markers
- 9-point print size
About the Artist:
Olivia Joy is a 2-D abstract artist living and creating in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She focuses on the use of color, balance, contrast, harmony and texture to evoke emotion in viewers. Olivia gathers inspiration from her surroundings, the dramatic changes in all four seasons, and fleeting everyday occurrences recorded on camera or in sketchbooks. Her style is constantly evolving, and she wishes that every piece sent out into the world is enjoyed and cherished for many years to come.