Discover the simple, revolutionary practice behind the against-the-odds success story of Dr. Myron L. Rolle: NFL football player, Rhodes Scholar, and neurosurgery resident at Harvard-Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Myron L. Rolle has led a remarkable life: from earning a scholarship to a prestigious private high school to becoming a top-rated recruit at Florida State University; from winning the Rhodes Scholarship for study at Oxford to playing football in the NFL and then becoming a neurosurgery resident at Harvard.
In this inspiring book, Dr. Rolle tells the story of his remarkable journey, revealing how a strong work ethic, deep faith, and the family values instilled by his Bahamian immigrant parents set the stage for the transformative life philosophy that enabled him to overcome adversity, defy expectations, and build a life of meaning and purpose.
Whether you're struggling with your own obstacles, looking to improve yourself, searching for purpose and identity, or needing inspiration and encouragement, this book is for you. Dr. Myron Rolle's story reveals a brighter way--The 2% Way--by showing how he:
- Pursued academic excellence in his formative years despite economic and social pressures
- Navigated the challenges of playing football at the most elite levels
- Committed to a life of servant leadership for the most vulnerable populations
- Carved the unique path of training for the NFL draft while studying at Oxford
- Thrived in the high-pressure environment of neurosurgery
- Discovered the secret that making small improvements yields big results
You can step toward the life you want. The secret is found in The 2% Way.