Stay far away from normal when it comes to matters of faith.
Will you be remembered as a person who claimed to follow God but liked to play it safe? Or as a person who lived your life out on the limb and trusted God enough to act with crazy faith?
In this five-session video Bible study (video streaming included), bestselling author and pastor Michael Todd reveals how to step out in faith and dive into the purposeful life of trusting God for the impossible.
There are many things that seem normal today that at one point in time seemed crazy. History-making inventions that started out as crazy ideas. People who risked everything to stand up for what they believed. But our see-it-to-believe-it generation tends to have a hard time exercising true faith--one that steps out, takes action, and sees mountain-moving results. Many of us would rather play it safe and stand on the sidelines. But it's crazy faith that helps us see God move and reveals his promises.
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- An individual access code to stream all five video sessions online.
- The study guide itself--with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and a leader's guide.
- Video notes and a comprehensive structure for group discussion time.
- The physical DVD.
Sessions and run times include:
- Starting Out (Baby Faith and Maybe Faith) (18:00)
- Getting Stronger (Waiting Faith and Wavy Faith) (17:30)
- Obstacles to Avoid (Lazy Faith and Fugazi Faith) (16:00)
- Moving to the Next Level (Trading Faith and Stating Faith) (18:00)
- Finishing Strong (Fading Faith and Saving Faith) (18:30)
Even if we have to start with baby faith or maybe faith, we can become empowered to let go of our lazy faith, trust God through our hazy faith, and learn to live a lifestyle of crazy faith.