Uncomplicating the Complicated Ways We Talk about Faith.
You're not alone. Many people think of theology--the study of the nature of God and His truth--as a subject for scholars and people with seminary degrees. It seems irrelevant to those of us with jobs and lives that aren't wrapped up in highbrow academia.
But the fact is that theology has everything to do with us. It's essential to how we wrestle with our inner doubts and how we talk to others about what we believe. Its current runs through every political debate, moral judgement, and new idea.
This companion workbook to Phylicia Masonheimer's book Every Woman a Theologian brings the fundamentals of Christian theology down to earth in a straightforward, relatable way so that you can:
- Identify your existing beliefs about God, salvation, and the Christian life.
- Understand the vocabulary of theology without feeling overwhelmed.
- Develop a stronger faith and a better sense of what it means and why it matters.
- Feel more confident about sharing your faith with others.
Grow into a woman able to discern truth and bring God's wisdom and love to difficult moments. It's time to become comfortable with the word "theology."
- Bibliology (Scripture)
- Theology (God)
- Cosmology (Creation, Humanity, Sin)
- Christology (Jesus)
- Soteriology (Salvation)
- Pneumatology (Holy Spirit)
- Ecclesiology (Church)
- Eschatology (Last Things)
Includes access to videos from Phylicia summarizing each lesson.