Flourishing. Is that a word you would use to describe yourself, or only someone else?
Does the idea of flourishing in life seem out of reach for you? Do you assume that you'll have to wait until after you have gotten through your current struggle before you can figure out how to flourish? This might seem counterintuitive, but flourishing actually begins during the struggle. It's in the fight through the pain that we can begin to thrive.
In The Fight to Flourish, Jennie Lusko points out that just like some plants need darkness to grow, it's the dark and difficult times that God uses to grow our faith. Drawing on her experiences after the loss of her five-year-old daughter, Lenya, Jennie shows us that the ingredients for a fresh and thriving life can be found by fighting through even our most difficult days.
In this study, Jennie teaches these key lessons:
- Whether we're wallowing in disappointment, crushed by heartache, or seeing stars from one of life's sucker punches, we can allow the Light of the World to shine through us.
- In order to flourish, we have to tend to our spirituality by cultivating our spiritual garden.
- We fight through distractions, insecurities, and feelings of being underqualified or overwhelmed by keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus.
- Instead of shutting down and isolating during a trying season, cultivate vulnerability, transparency, and deep friendships.
- Being forced out of our comfort zone can move us in a new direction of growth, learning, and maturity, where we flourish to capacity, even in and through our pain.
God can help us make the most out of our struggle, because a flourishing life in every season is worth fighting for.
- The Fight in the Dark (15:00)
- Don't Bloom Where You're Planted (12:00)
- Ready, Set, Live (14:00)
- The Art of Living Beautifully (13:00)
- Shake Up Your Life (10:00)
- You Don't Fight Alone (11:00)
This pack contains:
- The Fight to Flourish Study Guide
- The Fight to Flourish Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)