A Fresh Understanding of Israel
provides distinctive answers to questions at the heart of the Christian encounter with the Jewish people.
In compiling this book from the answers of several different writers to these key questions, the aim is to offer the church at large a concise account of the consistency of God's love for the Jewish people throughout Scripture, whilst using a recognizably Christian voice to do so.
- What made the people of Israel significant in the first place?
- What role does the promised land play for the people of Israel?
- Why were the Israelites exiled and why did they return?
- Who is Jesus?
- Did the Disciples stop being "Jews?"
- Is Israel still "Israel?"