Your character matters to God, and this daily devotional equips you to develop godly character, resist common pitfalls, and overcome temptations--one day at a time. With topics from maintaining integrity to growing in faithfulness, each of the 100 devotions provides a short reflection, a key Bible verse, an inspiring quote, and a prayer that will root your character in God's Word and show you the importance of building up your character and passing it on to the next generation.
Stephen Arterburn of New Life Ministries shows how to walk in integrity, stay rooted in Scripture, and set an example for the next generation in this 100-day devotional, which features:
- Daily devotions on 100 character-building topics
- Thought-provoking personal questions and practical applications
- Powerful prayers inspired by Scripture
- 5-minute devotions with further study options
Each day your character is tried and tested. How will you respond? Each day your character is tried and tested. How will you act when no one is watching? There are no shortcuts to building character. It's a life-long journey. It's a daily decision. It's what you do when no one is looking. It's how you act when trials come.
This Daily Devotional Covers 100 Key Topics: Acts of Service
- Generosity Builds Character
- Living on Purpose
- And more
- Worship Builds Character
- Willingness to Serve
- And more
Relationships & Character
- Christ-Centered Leadership
- The Right Places. The Right Friends.
- And more
And Other Topics What makes this 100 Days of Character Daily Devotional
This daily devotional helps you grow in your faith and in character. Start your day right with an uplifting devotion that strengthens your faith, prayer, worship, understanding of God, and more. Each of the 100 devotions includes a Bible verse, reflection, and prayer.
- Full color
- Makes an attractive gift for someone you love
- Simple daily format, covering 100 days:
- 100 Need-to-Know Character Topics
- Key Verses, Quotes, and Refreshing Devotions
- 100 Prayers for Everyday Use
- Makes for an excellent repeatable study
In the 100 Days of Character devotional, readers will be renewed with a deeper sense of confidence as they are led experience the powerful, transforming effect God's love has on their character.
- Individual study
- Prayer groups
- Small groups or Sunday school classes
- Christian or home schools
- New believers' classes
- Support & recovery groups
- Church library
- Chaplaincy or prison ministry
About the Series
The Stephen Arterburn 100 Days of Encouragement series is intended to give short and helpful devotions that touch each of the areas of faith building for readers to build on. Each devotion includes a key verse, prayer, and Bible reading selection. The series includes four titles that cover prayer, healing, character, and peace.
Insights from Stephen Arterburn, best-selling author of Every Man's Battle (over 1 million copies sold) and Healing is a Choice. Stephen Arterburn is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries. Arterburn is also host of the #1 nationally syndicated Christian counseling talk show New Life Live , heard and watched by over two million people each week on nearly 200 radio stations nationwide.