From Islam and Judaism to Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormonism, quickly get a handle on 30 different belief systems and how they compare to Christianity with this pocket-sized book In addition to providing basic outlines of world religions such as Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam, World Religions Made Easy also compares the key beliefs of each.
- Each religion's origin
- Key writings
- Key beliefs and practices
- Perspective on salvation, the Trinity, and the afterlife
- Neopaganism & Wicca
- New Spirituality
- World Mission Society of God
- And many more
Strengthen your understanding of Christianity and get practical insight into different faiths so that you can be a more effective witness.
Paul Carden is executive director of the Centers for Apologetics Research (CFAR), and author of Christianity, Cults & Religions (over 1 million copies sold ) He is also former co-host of the nationwide "Bible Answer Man" radio program.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE MADE EASY SERIES:
- Bible Study Made Easy 9781628623437
- The Books of the Bible Made Easy 9781628623420
- Understanding the Holy Spirit Made Easy 9781628623444