There are 66 books of the Bible. Enjoy having a quick overview of them all with this easy-to-understand guide. From basic outlines to key themes, see what you need to know about all 66 books of the Bible at a glance
For each book of the Bible, it shows the name, author, topic, where and when it was written, purpose, and the key verse. Perfect for individual use, group Bible study, or adult Sunday school classes.
Enjoy having these features at your fingertips:
- Easy-to-understand overview on ALL 66 books of the Bible, answering key questions (Who wrote the book? When was it written? Why was it written? How is Jesus present?)
- Brief summaries
- Basic outlines
- Key Scripture verses
- Introductions to each section of the Bible--Pentateuch, historical books, poetry & wisdom books, prophetic books, Gospels & Acts, and Epistles & Revelation--that allow you to see which books are grouped together and why.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE MADE EASY SERIES:
- Bible Study Made Easy 9781628623437
- Understanding the Holy Spirit Made Easy 9781628623444
- World Religions Made Easy 9781628623451