Your Guide to Understanding God's Original Plan of Financial Freedom
How Would You Life To Go From Financially Not Enough To More Than You Ever Thought Possible?
Providing scriptural arguments that address the many misconceptions about Christianity and money, Dr. Valerie Brown, leads readers to perform a self-examination regarding their beliefs on what the Bible says about money.
- You, believer, can claim the keys to the kingdom of heaven to unlock doors to prosperity.
- God can meet your every need beyond your wildest dreams.
- God's plan for your life includes His complete provision for your lifestyle, possessions, and financial provision.
Learn answers to vital questions such as:
- Was Jesus poor?
- How did He concern Himself with poverty?
- Hoe did He concern Himself about our prosperity?
- Were His disciples poor?
Addressing these questions and more, Dr. Brown focuses on how the Christian community needs to shift their thinking from how much one makes to how much one gives away.
You will be empowered to walk in truth from God's Word, be free from faulty teachings, and receive daily God's blessings and provisions. About the Author
Dr. Valerie K. Brown is a native of Chesapeake, Virginia. She serves beside her husband, the Rev. Dr. Kim Walter Brown, Senior Pastor of Mount Lebanon Missionary Baptist Church. She earned a doctorate degree in Business Management from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. She received her CPA certification in 1980 in Virginia. Currenly, Dr. Brown teaches church administration and finance at the Samuel D. Proctor School of Theology, Virginia Union University in Richmond, Virginia.
Recently Released: What's in a Title?