Germ-Free Living for Your Family Starts Here
Do you want to protect your family from infectious diseases, but face a daunting challenge?
Dr. Leslie Dauphin, a wife, a mother, and a microbiologist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia, will allay your fears of germs that cause contagious illnesses. The Germ Handbook will show you how to prevent, fight through, and recover from colds, flu, pneumonia, strep throat, mononucleosis, diarrhea, and other illnesses. In addition to sharing new research showing the link between germs and chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and arthritis, Dr. Dauphin presents spiritual and scientific principles for preventing diseases and maintaining good health.
Written in simple terms, this "bug book" you will teach you about:
- The four types of germs that cause infectious diseases
- The different ways germs are spread and how they make us sick
- Myths vs. truth about common illnesses and immunizations
- Common infections you can get from your pets
- The power of prayer and having a good attitude for maintaining health
"The Germ Handbook is a must-have reference for every household" - Dr. Creflo A. Dollar, Senior Pastor, World Changers Church International, College Park, Georgia, and World Changers Church, New York