Heal Your Body, Embrace Your Life.
Few things are more frightening, confusing, or devastating than a diagnosis of cancer. If you or someone you love has cancer (or is at risk for it), you want reliable information, reasons for hope, and a plan of attack you can trust. Staying Alive
provides this and more. A six-year cancer survivor, psychologist, and cancer coach, Dr. Brenda Hunter presents the program that has contributed significantly to her survival, as well as interviews with cancer experts and long-term survivors. Inside you'll find:
- life-changing strategies for beating cancer
- an integrated, holistic approach to cancer care and survival that involves body, mind, and spirit
- success stories and survival strategies from long-term cancer survivors
- a proactive nutritional program designed to empower you and increase wellness
- interviews with national cancer experts
The good news? The human body has an amazing capacity to heal itself when life-changing strategies are applied. Dr. Brenda Hunter suggests that many of us can work to reverse-or prevent-cancer's destructive course. Learn how you may be unnecessarily putting yourself at increased risk, and discover the steps you can take today
to begin to restore or protect your health.
A Cancer-Conquering Plan for Your Body, Mind, Emotions, and