Four youth, rehearsing a church Christmas play, are perplexed about why everyone appears so busy at Christmas. Through a series of events, the youth learn, to their surprise, that the real meaning of Christmas is God's gift of Jesus.
Highlights of this drama:
- Simple, yet powerful message
- Parts for four youths, up to ten young children and two adults
- Five original songs for young singers
- Complete order of worship provided
- Performance time from 35 to 45 minutes Phyllis Futer
is a free-lance writer and member of the Leola United Methodist Church, Leola, Pennsylvania. Her special interest is youth and children's ministry. With the assistance of church musician, Lorraine Gernert
, she worked with a children's choir in creating this resource.