People frequently ask about what The United Methodist Church teaches about baptism.
This brochure answers the following questions:
- Baptism is a sacrament.
- What happens when we are baptized?
- Why and how is water used at baptism?
- At what age should someone be baptized?
- How do christening and dedication compare with baptism?
- Can I (or should I) be re-baptized?
The entire set of brochures will add great value to those who are beginning their study of The United Methodist Church beliefs, as well as those who have long been in the church and want a helpful way to refresh their understandings of the distinctiveness of United Methodist positions and practices.
- The People of the United Methodist Church
- It's All About God's Grace
- Communion and United Methodists
- Membership and United Methodists
- What's So Great About Being United Methodist?
- Download Edition
- Sample Pack (one each of all six brochures)