We know that “the main thing” as a Christian is to love God with our heart, soul, and mind and to love our neighbor as our self. Are we as clear on our primary purpose as Methodists? The Top 10 United Methodist Beliefs offers John Wesley’s point of view on matters of faith. Using his teachings as guide, the six-session DVD with Leader Guide focuses on topics including grace, repentance, sanctification, and Holy Love. Study questions suitable for personal devotion or group conversation will help participants live out their faith more effectively.
The DVD features six sessions focusing on the chapters from the book Top 10 United Methodist Beliefs. The session topics include:
- Part One: Introduction—Scriptural Beliefs & Conjunctive Theology (13:21)
- Part Two: Scripture Is Our Primary Source & Reason, Tradition, and Experience (15:04)
- Part Three: Grace Is the Necessary Glue of All Discipleship & Prevenient Grace (17:50)
- Part Four: Repentance & Justification (15:23)
- Part Five: Initial Sanctification & Holy Love (15:32)
- Part Six: We Are Better Together & Entire Sanctification (13:47)
6 videos; 13–18 mins. each.