With more and more ways to communicate in a culture that encourages sharing the details of our lives, there exists greater and greater opportunity for disagreement. Our differences seem more pronounced. Our words sound more divisive. Even as Christians, we struggle to get along. The Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians living in Corinth about this very thing, encouraging them to not ridicule one another but to work together to show the love of Christ.
In this six-week DVD study, you’ll explore Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians and discover how to live love even when you disagree. A workbook and Leader Guide complement the book and six-segment DVD.
The DVD contains six video segments featuring Melissa’s dynamic teaching (approximately 18-30 minutes each) for use during the group sessions.
- Session 1: In Christ Alone (1 Corinthians 1-2)
- Session 2: Marks of Maturity (1 Corinthians 3-5)
- Session 3: Everybody’s Doing It (1 Corinthians 6-8)
- Session 4: Together for the Gospel (1 Corinthians 9-11)
- Session 5: Living Love (1 Corinthians 12-14)
- Session 6: Real Life (1 Corinthians 15-16)
All video sessions are closed captioned.