THIS BOOK ENCOMPASSES SIX REASONS WHY PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS BOOK AND ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Proverbs 8:31 should scream out volumes of how much Jesus delights in you personally is one.
- Psalms 139:17 and 18 tells how precious you are to God is two.
- To improve the Christian's walk by eliminating concepts and ideologies of who Jesus Christ is in John 1:4 and 5 is three.
- To the non-Christians, have a better understanding of who they are, and why God wants them in his kingdom is four.
- To discover the wisdom that God wants to impart to us in achieving a successful walk with him, despite the trial and disappointments that life bring us is five.
- This wisdom gives us knowledge of who the enemy is, and how to overcome him is six.
In addition, everyone has a belief system in something. Whether you are an atheist, agnostic, believe in some kind of religion, have your own philosophies, etc. You have to have a belief system of some sort. Believe it or not, these belief systems have this in common, "Faith." The relative point is everyone has a belief system, and is entitled to that belief system in whatever they choose. Which entitles me to have a belief system, called "Faith" in Jesus Christ, and it is also called "Walking with God." This book offers wisdom and knowledge about Jesus Christ never before read, and has been hidden before the beginning of time ever began. Whenever time began.
Hi, our names are Ed and Jena Figueroa, and we are with the Rivers of Living Water Ministry. I am retired from the Air Force, after 20 years and 10 days of service. I became a born-again Christian through a Christian by the name of Charles Wilcox April 13,1979. Then I met another Christian by the name of Tony Robinson. Both Charles and Tony were instrumental in helping me walk with God in my infant stages. Both of these men were stationed with me at Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland, home of Air Force One. Then I was trained with the Navigators from 1979 to 1985. I sat under Harv Olsin, who was the Military Director of the Navigators of all Europe. The Navigators are a group of men who are heavily into discipleship known throughout the world. In addition, there were men like Charlie Sparkman, Ron Magnus, Henry Scott Baldwing, Bob Kuecker who were my mentors; solid as a rock in their walks with God, and were also responsible for instilling character and integrity in my walk with God. Then there were four key men who were with me through thick and thin: their names were Steve Nabbinger, Larry Clairmont, Dale Follis and Jim Franklin, men that God put in my life to help me keep my focus on Jesus Christ. Finally, Andy Puleo, an awesome man of God that was the pi ce de r sistance. Always challenging me to be the best in ministry. Then I met my beautiful wife, Jena; it was amazing how God brought us together in marriage. The epitome of what a faithful woman of God every women should be. She continues to be a blessing to me, always there for me, and always challenging me to never give up, especially writing this book.