Are you ready for an adventure?
Rarely in the Bible does God command someone to stay. He opens a door, and then He invites us to walk through it--into the unknown. In this six-session DVD study, bestselling author John Ortberg opens our eyes to the countless open doors God places before us every day, teaching us how to recognize them and giving us the encouragement to step out in faith and embrace all of the extraordinary opportunities that await. The study guide is packed with video notes, discussion questions, suggestions for further study, and ideas for practical application. Session titles include:
- The Open Door: How to Recognize Divine Opportunities
- Door #1 or Door #2: How Do I Decide Which Door to Walk Through?
- How to Cross a Threshold: Practicing Discernment
- The Doors We Open for Others: Seizing the Opportunity to Bless Others
- The Jonah Complex: The Things That Hold Us Back
- Thank God for Closed Doors: Why God Leaves Some Doors Closed
So go ahead--walk through that door. You just might do something that lasts for eternity.