The goal of My Confession Handbook, Jr. is to help our children, godchildren, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, brothers, sisters, and friends receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation with peace and joy. It is intended to reduce the fear that sometimes accompanies this sacrament, especially the first time.
My Confession Handbook, Jr. hopes to accomplish this with the following components:
- a personal commitment to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation regularly
- a straight-forward examination of conscience
- 'My Confession Worksheet, ' an easy, step-by-step, how-to while in the confessional, including an Act of Contrition
- a family-centered, Daily Examen to help grow in virtue and prepare for regular reception of the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- a Child's Prayer of Surrender
- a quick and easy go-to of treasured, traditional Catholic prayers
"If I had this book in my formation, I would never have left the sacrament of Reconciliation."
--Patty Geib, Catholic Wife, Mother, and Catechist
"Wow, I love, My Confession Handbook, Jr The simplicity and language for little ones to prepare to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation makes it easy for both parent and child. My favorite, which I believe will transform our family, is the My Daily Examen - for Parent and child. As a former Director of Faith Formation, Youth Minister, Catechist, and parent of three young children, I can't wait to witness the fruit of this simple and valuable resource."
--Michelle Davis, Catholic wife, mother of three
former DRE, Youth Minister & Catechist