You've sung the Christmas carols--now discover even more of their rich stories This all-new four-week curriculum shares the story of Christmas through four beloved songs. Plus, access to
the digital version is included with purchase of book with DVD.
What child is this? In More Songs of the Christmas Story, each lesson reveals who Jesus is and how his birth impacts our everyday lives. Interactive experiences will help kids discover...
- Week 1: Jesus is God's Son. An Angel Visits Mary (Luke 1:26-56)
- Week 2: Jesus is Good News. Jesus is Born (Luke 2:1-20)
- Week 3: Jesus is the promised Rescuer. Magi Travel To Bethlehem (Matthew 2:2-12)
- Week 4: Jesus is the Light of the world. Simeon Sees Jesus (Luke 2:21-40)
MORE Songs of the Christmas Story incorporates four brand-new Christmas carol music videos into interactive Bible lessons. These traditional carols find new life with fresh musical
arrangements that capture the joy and wonder of Jesus' birth. In addition to singing the songs of Christmas, kids will explore their lyrics and discover surprising stories behind each carol. Whose
visit to Bethlehem inspired a new Sunday school song? Who thought the tune to "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" was too fast? Uncover answers to these questions and more
Featured Christmas carols:
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing
- Go, Tell It on the Mountain
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- What Child Is This?
Perfect for mixed-age classes of elementary kids, lessons are flexible and can be adapted to a variety of classroom formats. Kids and teachers alike will enjoy Christmas carols in a whole new way as they sing the story of Jesus' birth.