A young person in your youth ministry has come to faith in Jesus. Exciting stuff But now what? The initial elation can soon give way to some confusion. Questions come quickly, and the church can seem like some kind of club...where no one taught you the secret handshake.
How can you help new believers get a solid start in their walk with Christ? One way to start is by offering this vital resource, which offers straightforward answers on a wide range of topics that new Christians might not know. For example:
- How to make sense of the Bible--and why it really matters
- Why prayer is crucial...and what to do if it seems God doesn't answer
- Why you need other Jesus-followers...and why they need you, too
- How to handle doubts and questions about faith
- What to do when you run into temptation The Essential Guide to My New Life With Jesus
is an encouraging tool you can give students to assist them in their newfound faith. It will serve as a guide and also spark great conversations along the way. Throughout the book, readers are encouraged to talk with an experienced Jesus-follower about a variety of situations.
Keep this book on hand for camps, retreats, and coffee-shop conversations...any situation where a teenager might commit to Christ and then wonder what's next. Helping a new Christian understand God's incredible love is crucial in those first days, and The Essential Guide to My New Life With Jesus
is here to help. Answering questions and pointing back to the Bible at every step, this book will help launch a new believer into the thrill of what it means to follow Jesus.