Available in two editions--Genuine Leather or Deluxe LeatherTouch--the CSB Pastor's Bible
is ideal for pastoral use during preaching, while officiating special services or occasions, or personal study. Including a single-column setting, large type, wide margins, a special insert section (conveniently placed in the middle of the Bible) with helps and outlines for officiating weddings and funerals, and extensive tools and articles from some of today's respected pastors and church leaders, this Bible provides a valuable life-long resource for Pastors.
Features include: Smyth-sewn binding, Single-column text, Footnotes, Topical subheadings, Black-letter text, 10-point type, Concordance, Presentation page, Two-piece gift box, Full-color maps, and more.
- "Where to Turn" section answering common questions
- A Brief Biblical Theology of Leadership by Eric Geiger, Matt Chandler, and Josh Patterson
- Eight Traits of Effective Leadership by Thom Rainer
- Pastor, Find Your Identity in Christ by Jared Wilson
- Glorifying God in Ministry by Charles Spurgeon
- What is Biblical Preaching? by Kyle Idleman
- Preaching Christ through All the Scriptures by Tony Merida
- What is Doctrinal Preaching? by Robert Smith
- Four Keys for Giving an Effective Invitation by Deron Spoo
- Five Ways to Improve Congregational Singing by Keith Getty
- Soul Care: Walking with Others In Wisdom and Love by Ed Welch
- Letter to the Church by Billy Graham
- Five Steps to Start and Keep an Evangelistic Culture by Greg Laurie
- How Do You Disciple Others by Daniel Im
- The One Thing You Must Do as a Student Minister by Ben Trueblood
- Sharing the Gospel with Children by Jana MacGruder
The CSB Pastor's Bible
features the highly reliable, highly readable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB), which stays as literal as possible to the Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity. The CSB's optimal blend of accuracy and readability makes Scripture more moving, more memorable, and more motivating to read and share with others.