What do you need to lead a special needs ministry?
If you're not asking this question as a church leader, you are already behind. Families in your community are asking this question in every area of life--not just church. We need to meet families, families of every kind, and love them right where they are.Leading a Special NeedsMinistry
isa practical how-to guide for the family ministry team working to welcome one or 100 children with special needs. Author Amy Fenton Lee offers easily referenced guidance for:
- Caring for parents beginning the diagnosis process
- Vital stats/info regarding special needs
- Developing programs, polices and procedures
- Special needs ministry leadership
- Providing education for volunteers
- Example ministry documents
- and more
This comprehensive guidebook is long overdue. Special needs ministry is no longer a niche topic, but at the heart of serving communities well. Join a movement of churches who are seeking to more effectively serve the entire body of Christ.