The Complete Disciples Path Series is a collection of all six books in the Disciples Path series. Founded on Jesus' example, these resources follow the principles of modeling, practicing, and multiplying. Appropriate for groups or one-on-one mentoring, each book uses teaching, questions, conversation, exercises, and individual study to facilitate transformational discipleship.
- The Beginning: First Steps for New Disciples
- The Way: Discovering Christ's Path of Discipleship
- The Call: Counting the Cost of Following Christ
- The Truth: Engaging the Foundations of the Faith
- The Life: Living the Spiritual Disciplines
- The Mission: Joining God in His Work
Each study includes an introduction to the weekly session topic, guided prayer options, and Scripture focus with text and narrative explanation that drives the weekly meeting. Also included each week are discussion questions and group exercises that reinforce the primary teaching points of each topic. Individual study and out-of-group activities have all been crafted to help users take their next step as disciples of Christ. These optional activities include but are not limited to reading plans, prayer exercises, personal study, and journaling.
- Bible study format, content, and activities created and written by practicing disciple-makers
- Individual exercises to provide opportunities to practice discipleship
- A personal Bible study plan
- Understand the basic concepts behind following Jesus in the modern world.
- Examine crucial elements of discipleship based on Jesus' ministry.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what it means to follow Christ in everyday life.
- Understand the essential doctrines of the Christian faith.
- Take a deeper look at the essential spiritual disciplines and practices that help all believers mature as followers of Christ.
- Inspire disciples to discover their role in God's mission.
- Facilitate transformation through modeling and practice.
- Initiate an intentional discipleship path with individuals or groups.